Kristine has an M.A. in Psychology and has been teaching yoga full time since 2008, specializing in injury prevention and rehabilitation. Her teaching style integrates the fields of Psychology, Neuroscience, Biomechanics, Physical Therapy, and Mindfulness Meditation. Kristine’s current research studies how practical applications of meditation and body awareness can help manage anxiety and create emotional resilience.
She continues to engage her curiosity and kinesthetic knowledge by training in other forms of movement including; barefoot running, swimming, TRX, strength conditioning, power lifting, and boxing.
Kristine’s trainings include;
– Massage Therapy at Body Therapy Center (now McKinnon Institute)
– Vinyasa Yoga with Mark Stephens
– Yoga Tune Up with Jill Miller
– Mindful Awareness Body-Oriented Therapy (MABT) with Cynthia Price
– Yoga, Mindfulness, Neuroscience and Movement Studies with Bo Forbes
– Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Meditation (MBSR) with Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn
– IGNITE BK Boxing Certification