Step away from your hectic life and prioritize your emotional and physical wellness in a truly amazing travel destination.
Say ‘adios’ to your to-do lists and enjoy a week away to return refreshed and renewed.
Enjoy daily yoga classes (all levels welcome), healthy eating, beautiful scenery, and ample relaxation.
This is what Costa Ricans call ‘Pura Vida.’
Where will I call home for a week?
The Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort and Spa is located in Nosara, on the Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica. This eco-friendly resort is secluded in a lush jungle, a short distance from pris=ne beaches, and local culture. Amenities include a pampering spa, state of the art fitness center, juice bar, and more.
For more information, visit: https://bodhitreeyogaresort.com/
- 8 days/7 nights at Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort
- 3 nutritious meals/day (all diets accommodated)
- Group airport transfer to/from Liberia International Airport (~2 hour trip)
- Two daily yoga classes in an open-air shala
- Plenty of downtime to explore and relax
- Hiking tours, jungle ziplining, paddle board, and surfing lessons.
- $3495 King Bungalow Double Occupancy King Bed, Private Bath *Note: $1747.50 per person
- $2795 King Bungalow Single Occupancy King Bed, Private Bath
- $2195 Single room Single Occupancy Single Bed, Shared Bath
- $1895 Shared room Double or Triple Occupancy
$500 deposit upon registrayion (refundable if cancelled by Dec. 31).
Early Bird discount of $200 if registered with deposit by November 20th
Space is limited to 15 students
Email: email@example.com for details and registration.