- NEW STUDENTS should arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts. Classes are generally less crowded on weekday mornings and mid-day, which allows instructors to give new students more personal attention. However, new students are welcome to attend any class.
- Please bring your own towel and water bottle.
- Men wear shorts. Women wear workout gear.
- Try not to eat much for at least two to three hours before class.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Room is heated for Bikram and Power Yoga classes.
- Because of the meditative nature of the Yin and Restorative classes, we do not allow late-comers. Thank you for planning ahead.
We have cancelled the online reservations for classes. Plan to show up for class a little bit early, especially for crowded prime time classes, in order to secure your spot.